Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Great!

It's a little bit on the short side though but, other than that it's alright.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

wtf?

I have no idea why that 2good2b4goten says you animation has only improved and your style of humor has dropped .. well everything has improved your humor and your animating thats why im giving a 10/10 5/5

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

wow..

i did not expect the arm rip off and the '' lets give him a hand '' how do you make all of that up? another 10 for you :D

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

RWJ

i usually watch rwj because of his video's but rwj itself is a total ****ing loser and just annoying to watch if you know anyway to get funny video's without that B**** please let met know.

Trunks goes INSANE! Trunks goes INSANE!

this was

amazing its very short but its genious!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

???

you are 21 and you make pokemon video's. wth? anyways nice animation but still why pokemon!

Tyrant-D responds:

Oh! then by your logic... a 10 year old kid old actually made the pokemon anime! mate I can make anything I want, so if I was 14 would you say such a thing? I'm a 3rd year undergrad forensic computing security student at uni, so please stop it with such nonsense. For saying that now I'm going to make an action packed barney flash thanks!! :) and I'll make him go super saiyan to piss you off even more!!

XD

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

nice!

this animation is great the art the beatbox and the random things you did a great job 10 out of 10 for you

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

i like mw2

i really like the game and at some points i think you actually do too because you know every call of duty game and youve played it also some things didnt even notice me like krieglers but still it was a fun animation so im giving you a 9/10

btw the baddas motherfuckery is awesome xD

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

how!?!

How could you regret making this, this, this is a masterpeace.

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2

Lmao

i give you a 10 just because of the gordon freeman at the beginning also nice animation liked it ;)